Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some for inventhelp innovation the reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that regardless how to submit a patent good a perception you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn't make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here's some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full-line of providers not seeking add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. They've got too many similar products and that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and don't want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn't much better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won't fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren't ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they do a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't take a outside ideas and doesn't publicize i don't know. So you get a rejection letter, but won't matter explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don't consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to consider the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by a InventHelp Company Headquarters. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.